Patient Direct FAQ's for Patients
1. Who can particupate in the program?
Anyone who is a current patient of a health care professional that offers Standard Process
products may apply. Just ask your health care professional for the office’s unique Patient
Direct code. You will need it for your application.
2. Why do I have to be approved as a current patient by my health care professional?
This program was designed to offer patients the convenience of 24/7 ordering while still
maintaining the health care professional-patient relationship. Only your health care
professional knows your personal nutritional needs. As a current patient you get
recommendations from an expert who will make sure you are getting the right
supplements. Your health care professional will explain situations in which a supplement
should not be used and help you avoid the dangers of guessing or self-diagnosis.
3. What if my health care professional doesn't particupate in Patient Direct program?
Download the Patient Direct brochure, and take it to your health care professional. Share
your interest in ordering online for direct delivery to your home. [link to brochure]
4.what if i don't have a health care professional?
If you don’t have a health care professional, please search for a health care professional
[link to https://www.standardprocess.com/HCP-Search] or contact our customer service
department at 800-558-8740 for assistance in finding a health care professional.
5. How do I apply for a Patient Direct account?
1. Go to standardprocess.com.
2. To register click on “Patient Direct” or “Register for an Account” at the top right
corner of the page.
3. Scroll down and click the “Register” button in the patient area.
professional. Do not share this code with anyone.
5. Complete the application.
6. Check your email for a verification message. You must verify your email address
before the application is complete.
7. When your health care professional approves your request, you will receive an email
that your account is approved.
8. Log in to your Patient Direct account at standardprocess.com and begin ordering.
6. Does Patient Direct collect sales tax?
We are required to follow the laws in each state and collect tax from you, the patient, if
applicable. Sales tax is based on your health care professional’s address. Orders shipped
across state lines are subject to the sales-tax percentages based on your practitioner’s
7. Are there shipping charges?
Yes, patients pay for shipping. Standard shipping is United Parcel Service® (UPS) Ground and
based on distance and weight of the package. Shipping can be expedited and includes
overnight, two-day, or three-day shipping, depending on your location. There is no free
shipping based on order size.
8. How quickly do patient orders ship from a Standard Process facility?
Typically a patient order will ship within one to three business days.
9. How does the order flow work?
The whole process happens in the matter of seconds.
- You place your order.
- You receive an emailed order confirmation.
- Your order is received and shipped out within one to three business days.
- When your order has shipped, you receive an email with the shipping confirmation and a link to your tracking information.
- Your credit card is charged for the product(s), shipping, and tax (if applicable).
10. Do you accept returns from patients?
Standard Process does not accept returns from patients. Contact your health care
professional to inquire about returns.
11. What if I order a product, cannot use it, and try to resell it online?
This would be a violation of our resale policy, and your Patient Direct account would be
deactivated. We strive to keep our products in the informed hands of health care
professionals for your benefit.
12. Is there an auto-ship feature for regularly ordered items?
There is no auto-ship feature at this time. However, by logging into your Patient Direct
account you can view your previous orders and reorder
13. How do I check the status of my order?
You can check your email for the shipping confirmation, which includes tracking
information. Or log in to your Patient Direct account at standardprocess.com and select
“View Previous Orders” from the drop-down menu under “Patient Direct.” Or, “View
Previous Orders” can be found on your “My Account” page under “Order Management”.
14. Who do I call if I have questions regarding my supplements?
Call your health care professional with any questions about supplements.
15. Who do I call if I have additional questions regarding the program?
Contact a Standard Process customer service representative at 800-558-8740 or email