At Active Living Health Center, we evaluate each person as a whole, not just based on bloodwork.
One of the main reasons Thyroid Disorders go undetected is because of inaccurate interpretation of bloodwork. To evaluate the thyroid properly, a functional evaluation of the body must be done.
- Thyroid Goiter
- Hashimoto’s Disease
- Grave’s Disease
At our office, each patient is given an individualized plan that encourages them to make diet and lifestyle changes that control the inflammatory response of the body and correct the root cause of the dysfunction. Each Program includes:
- Initial Examination and Consultation
- Comprehensive Bloodwork to identify nutritional deficiencies
- Guided Purification to rid your body of toxins and help it function optimally
- Nutritional Consulting
- Personalized Diet Plan
- Physician Grade Supplements
Inflammation plays a major role in pain response, so diet and lifestyle changes that impact the body's inflammatory response are critical components of the healing process. Our functional medicine and medical nutrition services work with our responsible pain management care to solve the root cause of your pain and health concerns at the source.
Our Active Living Medical team offers an integrative medical approach to pain management care and wellness with functional medicine and alternative health services to help you achieve real results that last.
- Responsible Pain Management Care
- Trigger Point Injections
- Functional Medicine
- IV Vitamin/Mineral Infusions
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Locating and Treating vertebral subluxations
- Misalignment and Fixation corrections
- Rehabilitative Care & Exercises
- Medical Massage therapy (hyperlink)
- Acupuncture (hyperlink)
- Lifestyle modifications
- Relaxation Massage
- Nutrition & weightloss (hyperlink)
- [Please arrange in 2 columns]
Are you ready to experience real results and feel better? Call now! 407-384-4904
I've seen many chiropractors and none have been like Dr Jodi and the entire staff. They truly care about your entire well being. The environment is open, friendly, and inviting. Dr. Jodi and physical therapist Joe work together to heal and maintain health. I initially went to them based on a referral and I’m very glad I did!